East Woods is greatly appreciative of the many ways in which parents, grandparents, alums, parents of alums, faculty, staff, friends, corporations and foundations generously support the school. Once people understand that tuition alone does not support the cost of education they also understand the urgency and necessity of their support. Gifts to the school are critical to the school’s growth and financial stability.
Gifts of time, talents and resources, donations to The Fund for East Woods, planned giving and endowment giving are all important components of the East Woods’ fundraising effort. We hope that you will take a moment to read about the many ways you can give to East Woods.
Please note that East Woods is a recognized non-profit organization. All charitable gifts to the school are tax deductible.
East Woods School welcomes gifts at all levels. We are delighted by your support and thank you for your generosity.
- 1946 Society: $20,000 and above
- Founders Society: $15,000 to $19,999
- East Woods Circle: $10,000 to $14,999
- Headmaster’s Society: $5,000 to $9,999
- Shield Society: $2,500 to $4,999
- Green & White Team: $1,000 to $2,499
- Spartans Society: $500 to $999
- Century Circle: Up to $499
The Fund For East Woods